In this article, we give information on Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AIPP) & the latest Alberta Express Entry Draws, number of NOIs issued and cut off score of the last candidate invited to apply for a Nomination from the Province of Alberta.
What is Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP)?
Formerly The Alberta Immigration Nominee program, The Alberta Advantage Immigration Program is a provincial immigration program in Alberta, Canada. The program is designed to attract and retain skilled workers and entrepreneurs who can contribute to the province’s economic growth and help address its labour market needs.
Under the Alberta Advantage Immigration Program, individuals who have the skills, experience, and education required by Alberta’s labour market can apply for a nomination from the province. If they are successful, they will receive a nomination certificate, which they can use to apply for permanent residency through the Federal Government of Canada. Alberta also sends notification of interests to workers with active Express Entry profiles, who are either already working in Alberta or are potentially interested in moving to Alberta.
The Alberta Advantage Immigration Program has several streams, including the Alberta Express Entry Stream, the Alberta Opportunity Stream, Rural Renewal stream and the Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream, among others. Each stream has specific eligibility criteria, and applicants must meet these criteria to be considered for nomination.
You might be interested in:
- Looking to Immigrate to Canada? An Ultimate guide to help you do just that!
- Are you a New comer? Know What to Expect & How to Adapt to Canadian Culture
Alberta Express Entry Draws: Latest Draws & Number of NOIs issued:
During every round of invitations, Alberta sends notifications of interests (NOI) to candidates with active Express Entry profiles who have the skills currently needed to fill labour gaps in the Province of Alberta.
Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship (IRCC) Canada sets a number of Nomination certificates each province can issue. In year 2022, this number was set to 6500 nomination certificates for Alberta.
On this page, you can find the most latest draws conducted by Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) under the Express Entry stream, total number of Notification of Interests issued by Alberta, & the cut-off score of the lowest ranked candidate invited to apply for a nomination by the province. This article will be updated after each round of invitations.
How do you become eligible to participate in the AAIP under the Alberta Express Entry stream?
According to Alberta Government‘s official website, the AAIP application has 3 steps for those looking to get nominated by the province of Alberta. Following information is from the official website:
The Alberta Express Entry Stream has 3 steps:
- Candidates must have an Express Entry profile with the Government of Canada to be considered under this stream.Candidates interested in applying under the Accelerated Tech Pathway must send information about their Express Entry profile and their Alberta employment or job offer with an Alberta tech employer to the Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) by filling out an online form.All other candidates of the Express Entry stream must receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from AAIP in their Government of Canada Express Entry profile. Candidates must email a copy of this NOI letter to the AAIP and state they are interested in applying to the AAIP.
- The AAIP determines if candidates meet the minimum eligibility criteria to apply. Candidates who meet minimum eligibility criteria will receive an email inviting them to submit an application.
- Candidates determine if they meet assessment criteria and submit an application. Complete applications go into a pool of eligible applications for consideration for processing.
- Candidates cannot apply directly to the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
- Candidates must be invited to submit an application. The AAIP invites candidates who demonstrate they meet minimum eligibility criteria. See the steps outlined above.
- You cannot use a nomination under a different AAIP stream to apply under the Alberta Express Entry Stream or the federal Express Entry system.
- If the AAIP discovers fraud or misrepresentation in an application, a candidate may be banned for up to 5 years from reapplying to the AAIP.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream nominees cannot extend their nomination.
Alberta Express Entry latest
draw & draws history:
You might be interested in: Ontario PNP latest draw results
Following table has information on the latest draw [updated after each round of invitations], number of notification of interests (NOI) issued, and cut off score of the last candidate invited to apply for a nomination under the Alberta Express Entry stream:
Date of Draw: March 09, 2023
Number of Notification of Interest issued: 134
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of last candidate invited: 301
Notes: Family connection and primary occupation in demand, CRS score 300-500
Date of Draw Number of NOIs Cut off Score
|Date of Draw||Number of NOIs Issued/Invitations sent||Lowest CRS cut off invited to apply|
|March 9, 2023||134||301|
|February 16, 2023||100||357|
|January 23, 2023||154||385|
|January 19, 2023||46||324|
|December 8, 2022||129||305|
|July 29, 2022||120||473|
|June 16, 2022||150||306|
|May 19, 2022||100||382|
|April 14, 2022||250||356|
|March 22, 2022||350||325|
|March 8, 2022||350||318|
|February 1, 2022||400||340|
|January 18, 2022||350||346|
|January 5, 2022||250||327|
|December 14, 2021||150||351|
|November 24, 2021||100||350|
|November 9, 2021||200||343|
|October 26, 2021||248||300|
|October 12, 2021||293||300|
|September 30, 2021||275||300|
|September 21, 2021||450||300|
|September 14, 2021||385||300|
|September 7, 2021||500||300|
|August 30, 2021||400||301|
|August 23, 2021||450||300|
|August 10, 2021||396||300|
Note: The information of the past draws are typically posted a month after the date of draw.