During the third week of July, five Canadian provinces – Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island – invited a total of 2,226 candidates through their respective PNP draws.
These draws are a crucial part of Canada’s immigration strategy, offering a pathway for skilled workers to gain permanent residency.
Read on to discover your path to Canadian immigration!
Highlights of Canada PNP Draws in July 2023:
Ontario Takes the Lead:
Ontario issued the highest number of invitations, granting 1061 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) under the Human Capital Priorities stream. The CRS score range was from 458-462.
The Human Capital Priorities stream targets candidates with the skills and experience needed to contribute to Ontario’s economic growth.
Provinces Conducting Draws:
Alberta, British Columbia (BC), Manitoba, Ontario, and PEI conducted draws in the third week of July 2023. Each province has unique immigration streams and criteria to attract eligible candidates.
Breakdown of Draws:
Here’s a detailed breakdown of the invitations issued by each province:
- Ontario: Highest number of invitations issued (1,061) under the Human Capital Priorities stream
- British Columbia: 172 invitations via the EEBC stream
- Alberta: 292 invitations through the Alberta Express Entry Stream
- Manitoba: Invited 595 skilled workers within the province
- Prince Edward Island: Issued 106 invitations for Business Work Permit Entrepreneur and Labour & Express Entry
Canada PNP Draws held in 3rd week of July 2023
|Provincial Nominee Program||Date||Stream||Number of Invitations||Score Range|
|Ontario PNP Draw||July 20, 2023||Human Capital Priorities Stream||1061||458-462|
|BC PNP Draws||July 18, 2023||EEBC Stream||172||60-88|
|Alberta PNP||July, 2023||Alberta Express Entry Stream||292||302-435|
|Manitoba PNP||July 20, 2023||Skilled Worker in Manitoba||595||611|
|PEI PNP||July 20, 2023||Business Work Permit Entrepreneur & Labour & Express Entry Invitations||106||80|
To be eligible for the Canada PNP, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Point System: Obtain a minimum of 67 points based on factors such as age, education, language proficiency, work experience, and adaptability.
- Educational Qualifications: Possess the necessary educational qualifications corresponding to the desired immigration stream.
- Work Experience: Have 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the respective field.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Certificate: Obtain an ECA certificate to validate foreign educational credentials.
- Medical Insurance: Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the stay in Canada.
- Proof of Funds: Demonstrate sufficient financial resources to support settlement and initial expenses in Canada.
Why Choose Canada PNP:
- Abundant Opportunities: Canada offers diverse opportunities for career growth, quality education, and an excellent standard of living.
- Express Entry Complement: The Canada PNP draws work in tandem with the Express Entry system, allowing candidates additional avenues for immigration.
- Increased ITAs: In 2023, Canada has already issued 59,198 invitations through PNP draws and another 69,148 through Express Entry draws providing numerous individuals with a pathway to Canadian immigration.
With Canada actively inviting potential residents, now could be your time to make the move.
Apply Now for PNP
Apply Now and Begin Your Canadian Journey:
If you aspire to immigrate to Canada through the Canada PNP Draws, follow these steps:
Eligibility criteria for Provincial Nominee Programs vary across provinces and territories, but common factors include:
- Relevant skills, work experience, and education that align with the province’s needs.
- Adequate proficiency in English or French language skills.
- Intention to live and work in the nominating province.
- Proof of settlement funds to support oneself and any dependents.
The application process for PNP is given below:
a. Applying through the Base PNP Process:
- Select a suitable province or territory.
- Review its PNP eligibility and streams.
- Apply directly to the chosen province.
- Upon nomination, apply for permanent residence.
b. Applying through the Express Entry Process:
- Create an Express Entry profile, marking desired provinces.
- Obtain a provincial nomination.
- Earn extra CRS points to boost your ITA odds.
- Post-nomination, apply for permanent residency.
The Canada PNP draws conducted in the third week of July 2023 have invited 2,226 candidates to pursue their Canadian dreams. With various streams and participating provinces, aspiring immigrants have ample opportunities to explore. Ensure you meet the requirements and embark on your journey to Canada’s promising future today!