Two draws were conducted under two different streams, and Manitoba issued the highest number of invitations.
Highlights of Canada PNP Draws in the 2nd Week of August 2023:
Manitoba issued the highest number of invitations, totaling 615. These invitations were extended to individuals from all PNP Categories.
The CRS Score Range for these draws is 605 – 708.
British Columbia (BC) issued invitations under the EEBC (Express Entry BC) stream, inviting 195 candidates with a score range of 60-110.
Canada PNP Draws held in 2nd week of August 2023
|PNPs||Date||Streams||No. of candidates||Scores|
|British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)||Aug 09||EEBC stream||195||60-110|
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)||Aug 10||Skilled Worker in Manitoba||615||605-708|
To be eligible for the Canada PNP, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Point System: Obtain a minimum of 67 points based on factors such as age, education, language proficiency, work experience, and adaptability.
- Educational Qualifications: Possess the necessary educational qualifications corresponding to the desired immigration stream.
- Work Experience: Have 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the respective field.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Certificate: Obtain an ECA certificate to validate foreign educational credentials.
- Medical Insurance: Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the stay in Canada.
- Proof of Funds: Demonstrate sufficient financial resources to support settlement and initial expenses in Canada.
With Canada actively inviting potential residents, now could be your time to make the move.
Apply Now for PNP
Apply Now and Begin Your Canadian Journey:
If you aspire to immigrate to Canada through the Canada PNP Draws, follow these steps:
Eligibility criteria for Provincial Nominee Programs vary across provinces and territories, but common factors include:
- Relevant skills, work experience, and education that align with the province’s needs.
- Adequate proficiency in English or French language skills.
- Intention to live and work in the nominating province.
- Proof of settlement funds to support oneself and any dependents.
The application process for PNP is given below:
a. Applying through the Base PNP Process:
- Select a suitable province or territory.
- Review its PNP eligibility and streams.
- Apply directly to the chosen province.
- Upon nomination, apply for permanent residence.
b. Applying through the Express Entry Process:
- Create an Express Entry profile, marking desired provinces.
- Obtain a provincial nomination.
- Earn extra CRS points to boost your ITA odds.
- Post-nomination, apply for permanent residency.
The Canada PNP draws conducted in the second week of August 2023 have invited 810 candidates to pursue their Canadian dreams. With various streams and participating provinces, aspiring immigrants have ample opportunities to explore. Ensure you meet the requirements and embark on your journey to Canada’s promising future today!